Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Finally...

I finally have some new photos to post. Mom has been asking me to blog again-but I like to have photos to include. This past weekend I went to Chattanooga to hang out with Nick and Bethany and to see our friends J-Roddy Walston and the Business play. Before the show we went out for Greek food at The Acropolis. It was really good and I took a few photos.

This is what I got- Pastitso (or something like that). It's like a Greek lasagna.


Here's Bethany eating my Avgolemono (sp??) soup and Nick in the background watching the game. It was Final Four weekend. I didn't like the soup much but it was ok because Nick said it didn't taste much like the real this his Papou makes.


A few days before Misti and Jonathan were at Mom and Dads and we took him to the park. He's getting so big! I think he really likes to swing.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging, I really look forward to seeing what you and your sis blog.
Luv,Mom