Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spring is here!

Dad and I went to the St. Patrick's Day parade downtown Saturday. My picture's aren't that exciting though. My favorite part of the parade was probably the Irish dogs that came through with shamrock bandana's and other cute outfits. The Irish folk dancer's were cool too. Dad and I were pretty surprised at just how many Irish schools of dance there are in the Atlanta area. This first picture is from the subway escalator- it is the steepest one I have ever seen. I got so dizzy going up and almost couldn't take a photo on the way down. This is probably my favorite picture of the day.


This is a neat statue @ Underground Atlanta. At the end of the parade there was a St. Patrick's Day festival there and dad and I walked around a bit.


Yesterday when I got off work I noticed that alot of the tree's outside my apartment were in bloom. I decided to grab the ole' camera and take a few shots. These are a few of the photos I got. The hour right after sunrise and right before sunset is called "golden hour". It is the best lighting for outdoor photography so I was lucky to catch it.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Misti said...

I am again amazed by your photography skills! Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

These are awsome pictures!!! I am glad you share them with us.
Love, Mom

laurel said...

Love your pics! Thanks for sharing.