Sunday, March 4, 2007

I love photography

I have been blessed with making a new friend these past few months who is into photography as much (more actually) than I am. We went on our second outing yesterday and got some good shots. Hopefully we will be making more trips like that once the weather gets better. We met a really cute old woman named Jessie who allowed us to go in her backyard and take photos of her old chicken house. Here are a few shots I got:

Becka with her fancy camera:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think this one turned out to be my favorite :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We found this old abandoned house on the side of the road:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We also ended up at this fresh outdoor market in downtown Woodstock called Market On Main. It doesn't open for another 2 weeks but when it does the farmers will have fresh produce out there on Saturdays. The 2 women that own it let us walk around and take pictures of it for over an hour and they are even going to pay Becka for some of her shots! It was a good time and I can't wait to re-visit when it is officially open. They had the best preserves and lemon water-YUM!

At Uncle David's request I am going to be messing with the layout of this blog. Turns out it was sort of hard to read?

2 comments:

Misti said...

WOW Haley, those are great pictures! I think you could do it for a living, if you wanted too. Maybe when the weather turns warm you can take some pics of Jonny boy at the park or something.

Anonymous said...

Nice work.....sure miss you and hope you can come visit again soon.

Aunt Deb