Monday, March 12, 2007

Its hip to be square

It was another adventurous weekend around these parts. Saturday morning Dad and I went to a booksale and I got a few things. Nothing too exciting there though. Afterward Bryce met us at the Marietta Square to pick me up so we could go around town. Since we were there we dropped by to see JonBenet Ramsey. It was obviously a sad atmosphere but it was more so because her mom's grave was unmarked. I wonder what that was about. Of course I got a photo:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

From there we went to the Silver Comet Trail and went on walk to an old factory. Those photos did not come out that good but here is one of a neat bridge that goes over the trail:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The rest of the day we just hung out. Sunday around noon Becka called to see if I wanted to go on another photo excursion in Woodstock because she found this SEEMINGLY abandoned barn. We got there and the land seemed to be some sort of dump site for some hillbillies or something. I got this neat shot of an old truck:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There were also some neat trees and it was a beautiful day so I tried to get a good shot with the sky in the background:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That was a good time. I think there is something wrong with my camera so I may have to take it into the shop. Hopefully it's nothing too serious or expensive. I will close with this cute picture of Jonny Stinkerton...a photo I stole from Mist's blog. For those of you who don't know he is my nephew and is 5 months old today! HAPPY DAY to you! He's getting so big.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AGAIN...Great pictures Haley. You are so talented at it. You have that creative touch.You must try to blog more often tho,OK?
Much Love,
Mom

laurel said...

Hi Haley, I'm one of Misti's scrapbooking buddies. I love photography too and have just started photo 101 at Showcase. I love your compositions.